Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I am not giving any link so i am pretty much confident that I am not doing anything wrong......!

Roms are out.........get them and play the game......no links........!

Ali

·
Registered
310 Posts
"ALL" is not the right term for it but most, coz the p roms aren't all dumped yet(p2c or even a p2d to exact) and if you do plan on searching them and download them there are NO emulators that CAN PLAY them as of now, and I speculate that you might not even need tham coz MAME already has decrypt.c unless they plan on doing it the same way as they did KOF99 which has both prototype and encrypted roms in one package.

sorry if i broke any excitement:p

·
Registered
965 Posts
An *encrypted* (yes, no encrypted versions had been completely dumped as of yet) KOF2K dump will be in the hands of MAMEdev soon, so proper emulation will come with time.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I remember that in Neoragex.com they discussed it a lot... I don't visit the site for a long time... does anyone know what turned out of their desencription (spelling??) project?

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Originally posted by Death Metal
I remember that in Neoragex.com they discussed it a lot... I don't visit the site for a long time... does anyone know what turned out of their desencription (spelling??) project?
AHAHA!! I must laugh about me (baka... :D )!! I just created the link and visited it, and *PUF*! There was the status... check back there the ones that didn't yet!

S

·
0 Posts
I think he meant 2000...
afterall, all those games look pretty similar, don't they? :D

·
Registered
536 Posts
Originally posted by Stevenlcw
no.. there have emulator can run Kof2001.. emulator's name is Kawaks...
sorry.. i type wrong 2001, i mean Kof2000. In Kof2000 the boss very hard

1 - 12 of 12 Posts