Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Emunext fanboy
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These new screens make me wanna have this game badly (Remember how much I hated it at first :p )

There is an anime intro too ^^ (KOF dream match 1999 on DC had one too)

1) As stated before Saisyu Kusunagi is playable (while he wasn't there at the old arcade version) . Too bad the new artwork isn't topnotch :( (and the character selection pics are the same old artwork ( another :( ) )

2) Bust still Yuri looks so cute :D

3) While not the best 3D ever (reminds me of PSX gfx), the stages have been remade with some new ones as well . But just look at the sprites :) (btw , there is a funny typo :p . "Lucky" is written "Licky" :lol: )

4) London Stage .

5) AOF lovers look awesome :D (specially when fighting :p )

6) Mai and Athena , and look at the first easter egg behind ;) (KOF2001 Poster on the BG stage ;) )

7) US sports team stage and Saisyu is there for real . But look who's behind watching ? Yes , Shingo Yabuki :p

8) Rugal is playable , but still I dislike the stage 3D work :(

9) A color editing section is there too ;)

10) I don't know if that's a new Ending pic , a gallery pic or a part of the intro . But hey it's the first female team :)

11) Terry in the anime intro :D

12) And Kyo too (Too bad Iori appeared in KOF95 :( )

Thx for KOFcyberfanatics for the pics

S

·
0 Posts
nice screens, cloud. I think it looks nice; note: on a TV it will prolly look better.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Nice.
KOF94 was one of my favs. So i'll make sure not to miss out on this one ;)
mmmm....Andy looks a bit stupid tho ....

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
I actually own the PCB boards to KOF94/95. A guy sold them to me *EBay* for $30, free shipping... The KOF94 board is 'scuffed' *plastic* but it works... I don't care what a cart looks like as long as it works...
I dunno, I might buy the console port... I rarely play the arcade version*I prefer KOF99/2003* but if this game doesn't cost too much, I might give it a try...

·
Registered
330 Posts
but if this game doesn't cost too much, I might give it a try...
mmm..it should cost a bit, I would imagine, (atleast for the next year or so) seeing that it's a "new" release and all. I wouldn't bother too much with it, unless it's really something special that makes it stand out from the rest.

·
Emunext fanboy
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey this game comes with a special joystick for PS2 , which make things easier for arcade stick users ;)

And , I don't know If women clothes are torn here as well or not :p
And I want to see it in action , as pics don't tell much .
Another thing is , will there be a hit counter (for combos) ? the original game didn't have one :(

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I hope SNK Playmore makes a "bouncy" comeback for Mai, if you catch my drift. :p

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Any idea of the price for it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts