Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Emunext fanboy
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well , This party was held last 22nd of december (I was busy with finals , so I couldn't make it in time)

Anyway SNKPlaymore held it at Shinjiku theatre, Tokyo, Japan. It started 12:30 am after midnight till 7:00 am in the morning .
Many ppl attended it (200 fans) but females had the major part !!! (Where are these girls , when I want to play KOF :p )

Some of KOF staff appeared mainly Falcoon , KOF2003 , MI and SVC artist .

As you see he is the most fatty artist you'll ever seen :p . (No offence Falcoon ;) )

He answered many questions , but the main news here was that he said "The next KOF will not follow the rule of years as KOF94-KOF2003 and won't come out as 'KOF2004'. But yes, next KOF in the development already. We're making a KOF that's different from a 'KOF2003', or a 3D game like 'KOF Maximum Impact', or even the 'KOF NeoWave' that was released on the Atomiswave."
Now we don't know , if it's going to be 2004 or what ?! I myself is feeling bad about it :(

A tournament was held between fans , in KOF2003 , MI and mainly in KOF94-Rebout .

Other surprises were the attendance of Kyo , Iori and Athena Voice actors : Masahiro Nonaka (Kyo Kusanagi) , Kunihiko Yasui (Iori Yagami) and Haruna Ikezawa (Athena Asamiya) .
Kyo :lol: :

Iori :p :

Athena ;) :

But for Athena , I was surprised really :p ;)

a prototype of "NEOGEO Stick 2" for Playstation/Playstation 2 was shown at the party, which uses a similar layout as original NEOGEO stick. The stick will go on sale on February 17th, 2005 for the price of 6,090 Yen.

Side note : And there was a meal too (I wish i was there to eat japanse food this time :p )

Credits : Thx Samor (He is the one who told me about it at first place)
"KOF Cyberfanatics" and "Insert credit"

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
Other surprises were the attendance of Kyo , Iori and Athena Voice actors : Masahiro Nonaka (Kyo Kusanagi) , Kunihiko Yasui (Iori Yagami) and Haruna Ikezawa (Athena Asamiya) .
i dont feel like playing another KOF game :(

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
don't they ever, you know, stop with these games?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts