Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Well I was asking because I use Aldo's Screen Capture and then I edit the picture in PhotoShop. So is this program big? Cause I have lots of programs on my computer..so much that it does off the screen. ^-^

Originally posted by Ryos
HyperSnap is easy to use. If you can't figure something out from the fairly simple options, simply consult the help section.

·
Premium Member
8,592 Posts
Well, if you have a voodoo card, some of the current hacked drivers that you can find at www.voodoofiles.com has an advanced setting option to screencapture with any key you set.. I have it set to f12.. So I can screencapture anything on my screen by hitting f12.. Glide games? yep.. D3d.. yep.. Anything I want.. It also saves them into a directory of my choosing.. The cool thing is that I can make Glide screenshots of any glide game I am playing even if they dont' have a screenshot function themselves.. Cool eh..

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
Originally posted by fivefeet8
Well, if you have a voodoo card, some of the current hacked drivers that you can find at www.voodoofiles.com has an advanced setting option to screencapture with any key you set.. I have it set to f12.. So I can screencapture anything on my screen by hitting f12.. Glide games? yep.. D3d.. yep.. Anything I want.. It also saves them into a directory of my choosing.. The cool thing is that I can make Glide screenshots of any glide game I am playing even if they dont' have a screenshot function themselves.. Cool eh..
I didn't know that there were drivers that could do that. But I guess Voodoo2 drivers are no longer being developed, so I'll just stick to HyperSnap, that can do all this stuff too(Glide/DirectX captures too).

·
8+ Years
2,800 Posts
I press printscreen and them alt-tab out and open paintshop and paste it and then open photoshop and make it into jpeg. :) How come ePSXe doesnt make a jpeg file when f8 is hit? It should do that cause the BMP files are just annoying to make into JPEG files.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.