·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my specs

AMD X2 5000+ black edition (OC to 3GHz)
2gb DDR2 Corsair Ram 800 Mhz
8600 GTS 320Mb

Do you think i will be able to run Kingdom Hearts 1 fullspeed/near full ?
" " Kingdom Hearts 2 fullspeed/near full ?

If not what FPS do you think i will get?
Will more ram make a higher FPS?

Also Im thinking of buying an 8800 GTS 320Mb: will this make the FPS increase a lot or not?

·
PReP - Lizard of Reason
1,103 Posts
Just try it with your system and voila' - you will know, just like magic.

·
Registered
838 Posts
your specs are very close to mine besides the video card and i have 2 stick more ram then you but kh will go at full speed kh2 runs full speed for me but try useing the unlocked multiplyer to bring ur processor to 3.3 or even 3.4

·
$2 per holla
457 Posts
your specs are very close to mine besides the video card and i have 2 stick more ram then you but kh will go at full speed kh2 runs full speed for me but try useing the unlocked multiplyer to bring ur processor to 3.3 or even 3.4
There'd be no point, its his weak gpu that would cause problems...any AMD x2 or C2D clocked at 3Ghz will run both games at max fps, overclocking 400Mhz more would just be waste....

btw, KH2 is actually playable with zerogs, just some battle sequences take roughly 20-30mins to complete due to lag spikes from munny dropping, that slow the fps from 61 to 0.4-14...depends on how much of a fanboy u are i guess.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.