Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Oh well, i tried here before, but guess i'll give it one last shot.

Disregard if need be.

I was just wondering if anyone here has still been in contact with kingofc. I had messaged him a number of times before, and he replied. Unfortunately he did so from an account that he mentioned he rarely checked, which eventually became full, and left no other contact info. If there is anyone that still knows how to contact him, i would be very appreciative if you could drop him a line that i have been trying to reply to him ever since my original emails.

Thanks in advance.

- revel8n

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
mmm why you need this?? he has some news for xbox emulation?
Since you're still relatively new here, I'll tell you about kingofc. Kingofc is one of the original authors of Cxbx and a good friend of caustik's and was also a member of this forum (years before you joined). His work led to a lot of progress and computability. He appears to have disappeared over the years and no one has been able to contact him since. It would be nice to see him come back and show us the many additions he has made to the source code that never made it to a final release. Attempts to duplicate some of his work have been unsucessful. Needless to say, I wish I could talk to him again and work together on Cxbx like in the good old days, but it looks like that isn't going to happen anytime soon.

If you want to read more about his work, click here: kingofc's inofficial page

There you go :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.