Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
It seems some users can play it, and others can't.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've got the same problem, when you select the difficulty lv it just goes to a black screen... it doesn't matter if you use just the emulator by itself, NGZoom, or NO$Zoomer with or without the extras, it just goes to a black screen. Even if you select mission mode it will "run" UNTIL you get to actually play.

And the patch that is running around, its an antipiracy patch and apparently by my testing it only works on flash cards [r4, acekard, etc].

So guess we'll just have to wait for someone to release a patch for an actual pc emulator... all the best...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Someone sent me there copy of 2.6a and it works, my 2.6a doesn't work with the game o_O

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got another one and it works great, my advice for anyone having problems playing this... try to get another copy of the emu, by it by a friend or anything and test it with that one, if it doesn't play right in there, then try to get another one. I got it in my second try so it may be just a matter of having some luck...

·
Registered
86 Posts
actually lagunareturns, desmume emu is a bit slow and has graphical problems.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
discussion and trading of patched versions of nogba is against the rules.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.