Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Clumsy And Stupid
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no this is not a request......

but i did found a kingdom hearts extractor a long time ago, but since it needs an iso which at that time i did not obtain, so i just kept it far away and forgets about it. after some exploring my pc, i've found the file back and wonderin' whether this program could work so i turned to the proffesionals.

so guys, do what you guys do best with this file and post some results.
(i can't try it since my hdd is so full of crap)

·
Clumsy And Stupid
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
currently, i don't even know yet.
but i've tried it once before, it extracts files from the iso of Kingdom Hearts but i stop the extraction halfway coz my hd is getting full. as for the files, i don't even know what they are, so i'll leave this matter to the pro's.

·
"Insert witty title here"
1,049 Posts
It seems to extract all of the game's files, not just videos. I looked at some files that appear to be videos, but they are not any standard I know of. They are File63.unk, File69.unk, and File77. They kind of remind me of MPEG2.

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
I have no idea why you would want this file though. Maybe if it can play the movies or convert the 3d models or textures but otherwise whats the purpose? Maybe the PCSX2 guys could use it to help with emulation?

·
PCSX2 Archiver
193 Posts
Error Message

Hey. I wish that I could use this program, but I am recieving errors. I got all the DLL (Dynamic Link Library) files that it needs, but now I'm recieving an error. I looked into it and that error tells me that I need to install the MSDN Compiler Programs (Visual Basic, VC/C++,...), but I dont want to got out and buy the program. Any ideas to what I can do. The attached file is what I recieve when opening "Kingdom.exe," I click "OK," and it closes.

Thanks in advanced. Hope you can help.

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
It would be so chill if someone could find a way to extract models from PS2 games. Kingdom Hearts, DMCII, you get the idea...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts