Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm stuck at the cutscene were Sora, Donald and Goofy are reunited.
After Goofy shows the gummiship block thingy, the camera shifts (it's part of the cutscene) to a frame were Sora, Donald and Goofy can all be seen. Goofy is still showing the gummiship block. I guess something should happen, like a text balloon or something. But nothing happens! They are just standing there. When I press 'start' is says 'pause' instead of the normal menu.

I've tried both the ZeroGS plugin and the GSdx plugin.

I've also finished Kingdom Hearts about a year ago, but it was on an older version of PCSX2. I use the new version because it's faster.

Please help me!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm using PCSX2 0.9.6

As for plugins, I'm using:

Graphics: ZeroGS 0.97.1
Sound: SPU2-X 1.1.0
Cdvdrom: Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0

Is there any newer version and are there any newer plugins I should be using?

Like I said before, I've already finished the game about a year ago. So I think the problem isn't my PC.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've tried the beta version with the plugins, but it's not working.
Actually, it's even worse.

I've changed the audio to Peops SPU and enabled thread mode, but it didn't work either :S

It just that after Jane says 'Make yourselfs at home' , the CPU drops to 2 of 3 fps and then the emulator crashes. I had this problem before, but I changed the graphics plugin. Apparantly it's not working now :S

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
Super bump. Decided to play this game again, and im getting the same freeze. Have tried pretty much everything at this point. Any suggestions?

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
svn 5670
settings: a whole bunch. Tried all three sound plugins (Peops with threading included), gsdx in dx11 hardware/software, with no interlacing or special stuff. Speed hacks and game fixes off. MicroVU/SuperVU.

ELF (cdrom0:\SLUS_203.70;1) Game CRC = 0x0F6B6315

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
Happen to know of a beta version i could download with it fixed?

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
svn 5670
settings: a whole bunch. Tried all three sound plugins (Peops with threading included), gsdx in dx11 hardware/software, with no interlacing or special stuff. Speed hacks and game fixes off. MicroVU/SuperVU.

ELF (cdrom0:\SLUS_203.70;1) Game CRC = 0x0F6B6315
Post your memory card to try it here

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
Nope, 0.9.8 didn't work.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.