Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out of the whole thing it seems only the pre-rendered cutscenes lower the fps percentage on me. But should it? Am I missing the proper codecs to run it smoothly? Since its only video, you'd think it would run fine. Especially at such a small resolution. Any help would be great.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
there are no codecs required.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
There's nothing you can do to fix it unless your system is seriously weak then getting a faster processor and/or more RAM will help in future.

IF it was a just a video it could be a codec issue...but it's not just a video, it's your system emulating another system which is interpreting entirely different code, or in other words it's your system interpreting different code, which is running code which is yet again entirely different...it's basically 2 times the problem.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I figured it out.. I got that "No$Zoomer" program, the 0.2 one, not the 0.1 one. And under the "Other" menu, I went to "EXTRA" and pressed "select all EX" and the cutscenes work flawlessly.

I dunno why it fixed it, but I'm not complaining.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
whats the point its not english anyway

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well another issue arose anyway..

It seems the one extra called "EX5" manages to make the game run seamlessly, frame wise, but after the scene, the program doesn't do anything. It won't progress. Same with other games. It made phantom hourglass work gloriously, but won't let you do anything once the scene changes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.