Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
leave the 1 in there, dont change it to zero and open the pnanch file in notepad and change word to extended and see if it makes a difference.... also what type of cheats are you importing, is it gameshark code? if so what version?

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
well sorry then, i never figured out how to use codebreaker codes perfectly since some codes wont work in raw since codebreaker has sepcial functions that dont carry over in raw, this is a similar prob with ar max codes, thats why people will say change a to 1 and things like that to get the function to work differently which can make the code work in raw but it is not perfect....

i got codes working in kingdom hearts 2 but i used gameshark codes (all work but infinite hp has a bug where sometimes in different areas you lose infinite hp and gets passed onto a enemy), which used internal pcsx2 cheat manager to convert them to raw and after converting them open the pnanch file in notepad and change 'word' to 'extended' and it will work perfectly

lastly why did you start another thread when there is one on converting codebreaker codes for pcsx2 that way you can get expert help and info on converting the codes and who knows maybe your code got converted already in there

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.