Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kingdom Heart 2 PAL version
works very well on PCSX PG Rev672 with new Gamefixe without graphic bugs (just a little but not important) and without crach
Full speed In Game (I have limit to 50 FPS)
Sound Video and InGame Perfect
Save and save state work very well :D

EDIT : Plugin Directx9 works whitout bugs with Driver GeForce Release 180 WHQL v180.48 Date : 19.11.2008 (Nvidia GForce 8800 GTX for me) Link

Config :

·
Registered
10 Posts
ermm so that means the GSOD and munny drops is gone?
well if thats gone what about the 1000 heartless battle?
please reply xD ahaha

·
it'se miku!
3,609 Posts
ermm so that means the GSOD and munny drops is gone?
well if thats gone what about the 1000 heartless battle?
please reply xD ahaha
SPS,GSOD and Slowdowns in battles are gone ;)
The game runs now flawlessly like KH1 for me, even with Speedhacks.
I only played till Sora's return at the beginning, no errors or crashes untill that.
I'll playing further tomorrow.

·
Registered
10 Posts
WOAW! this is what ive been w8ting for! damn i gave my kingdom hearts 2 CD to my friend! hehe I wanna know whats gonna happen at 1000 heartless.. hehe xD please reply as soon as u tried the 1000 heartless battle :D thank u!

·
it'se miku!
3,609 Posts
i'm not planning to play the game that far soon enough.
i didn't even finished KH1.

But maybe if i had a savegame :p

·
TEKKEN LORD
1,287 Posts
WOAW! this is what ive been w8ting for! damn i gave my kingdom hearts 2 CD to my friend! hehe I wanna know whats gonna happen at 1000 heartless.. hehe xD please reply as soon as u tried the 1000 heartless battle :D thank u!

no problem at all with 1000 heartless since not the whole 1000 attack at the same time constant 60 fps (limited) cpu @2.6 and with my crappy ATI
I only got 2 slowdowns once in a video and the other is the market in hollow bastion (slowdowns means 45 fps)

·
TEKKEN LORD
1,287 Posts
a 4870 is "crappy"?
compared to any Nvidia that is , especially in emulation I lost 20 fps in most games (ps2 , gamecube ) in changing from 8800 gts 320 to 4870

anyway
make sure you play it DX9 mode or else you will get black areas on the ground as weird shadow extension of your players( you will start noticing when you get to play as Sora

I forgot how fun and addictive this game was , 40 hours now :d

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
That's because you have a dual core. Ati offloads on the cpu, so you need a quad core to use an Ati card fully

·
Registered
10 Posts
LOL
oh yeah i changed my PC to a worst one o,o!
can check this out if it will work w/ kh2?
Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 2.66GHz(2 CPUs)
1536MB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT

thanks again :D

·
TEKKEN LORD
1,287 Posts
WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!! 1000 heartless!! DAMN! this is it!
haha thanks very much!
if this was your worst concern why didnt you play the game before ?
this fight was actually 1 minute long an its all about mashing triangle (reaction command)

oh yeah i changed my PC to a worst one o,o!

Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 2.66GHz(2 CPUs)
1536MB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT
why ????
anyway you should be getting 40s I guess which is considered playable I finished the first one on that speed athlon 64 [email protected] and a 6600

·
Registered
10 Posts
if this was your worst concern why didnt you play the game before ?
this fight was actually 1 minute long an its all about mashing triangle (reaction command)
i played it before xD and i reach until 1000 heartless battle. I gave up coz, at the starting battle after mickey went somwhere the emulator moves super duper slow! haha so thats y i stopped it and deleted the emulator and gave the cd and all.

why ???? anyway you should be getting 40s I guess which is considered playable I finished the first one on that speed athlon 64 [email protected] and a 6600
hahaha why?? its because my brother stole the one that w/ good specs i mean went to our province and put it ther. lol xD
so i ended up w/ this old pc again. LOL this is a great news for me :D thanks so much :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts