Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

I get the same bugged 3D objects both in KOF XI PAL and KOF XI NTSC-J: some textures are black/transparent/distorted, some of them are constantly broken while others are flickering.

The easy way to replicate the bug (at least for me): enter Practice mode, choose ESAKA1 stage and press Start, observe the background.

I've tried official Pcsx2 0.9.6 with it's plugins (including ZeroGS) - 3D bugs, plus distorted main menu and black lines on 2D backgrounds. I've tried Pcsx2 beta rev1888 with ZeroGS 0.97.1 and GSdx 1873 0.1.15 - only 3D bugs left unfixed.

Tried Software rendering and some other configuration options (I don't understand most of them) but the only thing helpful was disabling Logarithmic Z, the screenshots also have Native turned ON and the rest is default.

My PC: Windows XP SP3, Athlon 64 Dual Core 3GHz, 2GB RAM, GeForce 9600 GT 512MB.

This isn't my first post on such forums regarding this issue, so I will be VERY grateful for ANY help.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.