Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Im a big fan of KOF.....I am not asking for the url....just tell me that wether the roms for these two are out or not....!.....I am asking for KOF2001 because I heard that this gaming is also coming out.

Please donot give the url just tell me whether the roms are available on the net or not,the rest of the work,i'll do it by myself.

Ali

S

·
0 Posts
kof2001 has yet to be released, so no roms for that.
Also, kof2000....I don't think so...anyways, neither of them are playable yet.

·
Registered
775 Posts
So far from the Kof2k, neo-0 team has released these;
kof2k_p1
kof2k_s1
kof2k_v1
kof2k_v3
kof2k_v4
But there are these left;
kof2k_p2
kof2k_c1
kof2k_c2
kof2k_c3
kof2k_c4
kof2k_c5
kof2k_c6
kof2k_c7
kof2k_c8
kof2k_m1
kof2k_v2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
And as for the kof'2001, it will be out in arcades in September 29, at NEO-GEO land in Osaka, Japan
These are the bosses so far, from the info I got;

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I know these shots........I saw the same ones on a particular site.......of neogeo......!

One thing I want to ask is that is neogeo a particular console for which these games are made or is it particularly for PC gaming......I think It is some console.......if it is then I guess that it is a good one.....!....but I have never seen it in my country.......!

Ali

·
Registered
775 Posts
Originally posted by Ali
One thing I want to ask is that is neogeo a particular console for which these games are made or is it particularly for PC gaming......I think It is some console.......if it is then I guess that it is a good one.....!....but I have never seen it in my country.......!

Ali
Not only its an arcade machine but it also is an console, it also came out with CD consoles as well.

All info you'll find is here;
www.neoragex.com

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Samor
hmm, what happened with terry's nose? :D
Maybe he is cloned with a parrot........ehehe...lol...!

Ali

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
The select screen reminds me garou densetsu 8 (as long as the in-battle design don t become like that one, I guess it is okay :p )

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not yet

·
Registered
775 Posts
Originally posted by Zell
I wonder how long it will take for KoF 2000 to apear on rom ! We are near 2002 !

The Neo-0 team who are decrypting the kof'2000 rom have decrypted the easy ones and it took them a whole year to do this.
The c-roms are the hard parts where they are heavily encrypted, and that might take them forever:(
I hope that Razoola could help them out;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts