Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the King James Bible rom, and I can't read the bible. It has an unknown opcode fc at 4b7a. Please help. Thanks in advance:) Each time I hit the read bible and select the thing I want, it doesn't load and the error comes up

·
The one and only
3,658 Posts
that rom is faith-based... apparently you're not worthy

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
loooolllll

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
i got two different roms i'll try a different emulator

ok i tried a different emulator and no effect, i need a differemt rom where can i get one? or how do i get the error to stop?

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
It's a GBClassic ROM. It just probably doesn't work with a GBA emulator. Try using HGB or No$GMB.
But honestly, what's the point? Reading the bible on the small Gameboy screen is somewhat pointless, but stretching the same low-res font to fullscreen? Do you really have no other source for the KJB?

·
The one and only
3,658 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's a GBClassic ROM. It just probably doesn't work with a GBA emulator. Try using HGB or No$GMB.
But honestly, what's the point? Reading the bible on the small Gameboy screen is somewhat pointless, but stretching the same low-res font to fullscreen? Do you really have no other source for the KJB?
i have no other source i tried a gameboy emulator with the same message. I cant find a freeware program of the bible:(

·
Registered
7,330 Posts

·
Linux's worst nightmare..
1,510 Posts
obvious troll is obvious

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts