Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
Can you use normal fonts and type properly like any normal users in this forum? >_>

As for your question, make sure you set the correct save type. Read the sticky FAQ on how to set the correct save type. After which, save the settings and reload the game.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
You can't donate anymore to get the lastest version. :( :cry:

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
The correct save type is not FRAM 32K. Only a handful of ds games uses that save type. Since you have 2.6a, it's best to leave the save type as auto. You should try changing your game's filename without any special characters. If that doesn't work, try moving your whole no$gba folder closer to your root directory.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Really?
But it didn't work with auto, so I googled it, found a you tube video and there I found the answer.
BTW, I have already loaded the game and the save file wasn't corrupted.

Stupid typos.

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
The corruption doesn't always happen right away. Anyways, I don't understand why is it that auto save type doesn't work for you. You could try moving your no$gba.exe to a new folder and test the auto save type again.

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
use desmume. its updated almost everyday and in my opinion, is much better than nocash

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.