Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For starters, i DONT need the iso, i just need some guidance in fixing it. I used my copy of it and ripped it using DVD Decrpyter. Then, I opened the image in PCSX2 and i got an error. I then opened the image in ISO Buster. The image itself was the size of the whole disc, yet there was no file that compensated for the 3gb file size. any help? as soon as I can fix this, the sooner I can play it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I used my copy of it and ripped it using DVD Decrpyter. Then, I opened the image in PCSX2 and i got an error. I then opened the image in ISO Buster. The image itself was the size of the whole disc, yet there was no file that compensated for the 3gb file size. any help? as soon as I can fix this, the sooner I can play it.

Well to make the long story short:

1. You cannot open an ISO file in PCSX2 (you must use a cd/dvd emulation app such as the free Alcohol 52%)

2. The 3GB file (or whatever size) cannot be viewed by an ordinary OS due to the owners "Square-enix" encrypting it so people cant edit or extract stuff off it.

3. Why dont you just play it from your DVD Drive instead of ripping it? Much easier + saves HDD space.

·
troubleshooter
7,514 Posts

1. You cannot open an ISO file in PCSX2 (you must use a cd/dvd emulation app such as the free Alcohol 52%)

2. The 3GB file (or whatever size) cannot be viewed by an ordinary OS due to the owners "Square-enix" encrypting it so people cant edit or extract stuff off it.

3. Why dont you just play it from your DVD Drive instead of ripping it? Much easier + saves HDD space.
:lol: you heard the wrong story.
PCSX2 can read an ISO directly, the Linuzappz ISO plugin is made specifically for that.

@brooxmetro
you need to specify the location of your ISO in the linuzappz ISO plugin config. An incorrect or empty location will result in an error.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts

The files on PS and PS2 disks also tend to be hidden.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts