Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See that NO$GBA.INP file Created After u Played a game first time u run A New NO$gba Folder?

rename it to firmware.bin

Try and see if u can play it or not :)))

Cheers all

And btw This place needs more warmth and help.
Enjoy

·
Registered
86 Posts
desmume emu runs the game fine, but with graphical glitches and you need a faster computer to play the game at full speed compaired to no$GBA.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
yeah well the english version and all other ds games coming out after october is using a new copy protection which is very hard to crack, and while it is perfectly possible to crack, its a slow, mundane task and no existing tools will help cracking it nor any tool can be made to crack it since it must be done manually every time (meaning a patch cant be released to remove the copy protection, meaning if some one cracks the rom then they need send the cracked rom, exposing the cracker), thats what the dev of the copy protection said anyways...

i do hope copy protection works at least it will remove those users that just want to disregard the forums rules, still it wont remove the users that constantly ask how to game to get the game run

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks alot it works now, but when i try to play mission mode i select my file hit yes for two options and the screen goes black, before it would let me choose my character and the mission then freeze, but now it dosnt, can anyone help?

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,598 Posts
I seem to be able to load the rom but I just get this screen and I really don't know why. Help?

Ugh... I don't get why do some people who don't understand Japanese play Japanese games. >_>

Anyways, the screen is try to tell you to set the correct save type. You can find your answer on how to set the correct save type in the sticky FAQ. After which, save the settings and reload your game.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.