Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm using gravis gamepad pro to play on epsxe. while playing i press delete to change some settings. After about 30min. - 1hr., the keyboard doesn't respond anymore. i can't exit epsxe which means my save game is lost.
Can anyone help me out here?
Also, anyone out there playing wild arms 2? Can you post your settings?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hmmm... never happen to me, my pad is microsoft sidewinder (6 buttons, aaargh!). Not a clue what could cause that problem, maybe setting the keyboard delay and repeat speed from control panel could help, don't think that will help though... :confused: try your friends keyboard (different type) maybe that helps...

·
Registered
345 Posts
i used to use a game pad pro and the same thing happened to me.

i solved it by using the in game button configuration instead of the gravis experiance(sp) software

epsxe and that probably conflict some how or maybe its just too much of a load on the comp to handle

hope this works

·
ItsNotMe
164 Posts
Originally posted by Xenomorph
my pad is microsoft sidewinder (6 buttons, aaargh!).
Including the 2 trigger buttons, Microsoft Sidewinder gamepad has 8 buttons to be exact.

S

·
0 Posts
Guawpings, you aked for settings for Wild Arms 2. What settings exactally do you need?:confused: Let me know and I'll do my best to provide them.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
356 Posts
Originally posted by andyqkw

Including the 2 trigger buttons, Microsoft Sidewinder gamepad has 8 buttons to be exact.
Not doesen't! There is two versions of that pad. That I have got FOUR action buttons and TWO triggers (shoulder buttons) but the PRO version got SIX action buttons and TWO triggers. (just cut the wire of that thing, there was some wire broken and when I was about to fix that thing I realised that I couldn't find my {can't remember the word, the thing with what you coil(?) wires :) } )

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes, i've tried pressing f4 but nothing happens. When i preess ctrl-alt-del, the cpu is beeping. I think i know now whats causing this. I always change settings in-game(del). Like filtering,fps, fl etc. I think thats whats causing it to lockup.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts