Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a total newbie when it comes to emulation configuring, I'm playing Suikoden 1 right now and a friend sent me a configuration he had for epsxe, worked fine in all aspects but I couldn't save states which wasn't a issue, later in the game I wanted save states to work so I messed with it a bit and now everything works fine except I can't use my keyboard whatsoever, I load another game and It works fine but for some reason my keyboard wont work anymore for this game.

any ideas? Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
So when you load the savestate, the keyboard doesn't work but when you play the same game without loading the savestate, it does work?

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
If you configured the control to analog/digital, try pressing F5 once the game is loaded to switch to digital mode. IIRC Suikoden1 was released before the first dual shock pads, and doesn't support analog mode.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Save states has nothing to do with it, I was just saying they didn't work and when I got them to work suddenly my keyboard input stopped responding.

Basically in a nutshell everything works fine but keyboard does not respond to any keys inputted. I had the keyboard set to digital only and that didn't work either =/

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay very strange, suddenly when looking at the keyboard config there was more then just Digital Only, and Digital Analog to select from. I don't know where they came from but I selected Digital only again and suddenly it works now.. That is so weird, thanks for help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts