·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
:D

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
ok fine then i'll just use espxe like everyone else even though i've been using these emu's since 96' or so when they weren't really working

·
War Games coder
1,926 Posts
Dude, ePSXe IS the best working emu. I have Bleem!, and I used to regularly go to the video store to rent games, only to find that the compatability list was screwed up and the game I rented wouldn't work. I haven't run in to that problem often with ePSXe, d/l that. It really is your best bet. I can only name about 2 or 3 games that Bleem! will run that ePSXe has trouble with, and I can name 50+ that ePSXe will run that Bleem! will crash and burn with.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Originally posted by UncleClive
Just think, if you buy Bleem!, you'll get free updates for life! :p
Hell, yeah! Too bad they're too lazy to update bleem! If I'm not mistaken, version 1.5b is almost 2 years old now... Is this how they show their thanks to all those (unfortunate?) people who bought their product...? :mad:

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
what I think is, bleem! stopped updating because Sony has just beaten the crap out of their... pockets, if nothing else.
I was just thankful they hanged on and didn't go out of business altogether, as that may have been a better business decision.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Don't think soo , they wanted to make psx emu for dreamcast wish took them too Much time and in the end the product wouldbe gone , by the Fact that the DC ISN'T PRODUCED ANYMORE , becuase their is a Beta Version of a NEW Bleem PC version since and a half Year

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
are you talking about the screenshot i posted?

i just went to that website on a previous post (sorry i dont want to post it again) and as the browser was loading it, vshield popped up just like that.

B

·
0 Posts
I'm not sure if mods haven't noticed that post or what, thanks to the person who reported it.

Discussions about illegal matters on this board are illegal and won't be tollerated - take this as a last warning. Thread closed.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.