Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
War Games coder
1,926 Posts
Dude, ePSXe IS the best working emu. I have Bleem!, and I used to regularly go to the video store to rent games, only to find that the compatability list was screwed up and the game I rented wouldn't work. I haven't run in to that problem often with ePSXe, d/l that. It really is your best bet. I can only name about 2 or 3 games that Bleem! will run that ePSXe has trouble with, and I can name 50+ that ePSXe will run that Bleem! will crash and burn with.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Originally posted by UncleClive
Just think, if you buy Bleem!, you'll get free updates for life! :p
Hell, yeah! Too bad they're too lazy to update bleem! If I'm not mistaken, version 1.5b is almost 2 years old now... Is this how they show their thanks to all those (unfortunate?) people who bought their product...? :mad:

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
what I think is, bleem! stopped updating because Sony has just beaten the crap out of their... pockets, if nothing else.
I was just thankful they hanged on and didn't go out of business altogether, as that may have been a better business decision.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Don't think soo , they wanted to make psx emu for dreamcast wish took them too Much time and in the end the product wouldbe gone , by the Fact that the DC ISN'T PRODUCED ANYMORE , becuase their is a Beta Version of a NEW Bleem PC version since and a half Year

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
are you talking about the screenshot i posted?

i just went to that website on a previous post (sorry i dont want to post it again) and as the browser was loading it, vshield popped up just like that.

G

·
I'm not sure if mods haven't noticed that post or what, thanks to the person who reported it.

Discussions about illegal matters on this board are illegal and won't be tollerated - take this as a last warning. Thread closed.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.