Various fixes for problems found in the last version, plus a couple of
* Moved menus around a bit - the Country and CD Drive menus are now part
of the Options menu. This fixes problems with the old menus not fitting
properly in 320x240 mode, and is also a bit less cluttered.
* Timing was out by a small amount after I removed test code. It should
now be back to where it was supposed to be, removing minor glitches from
a few games.
* Problems with Vista-specific code reported by a few people should now
be fixed. Please report any problems with this as soon as possible.
* Windowed VSync is not required, or desired, under Vista. Fusion now will
default to ignoring the VSync flag when running windowed in Vista. There
is an INI file option to re-enable it just incase this causes problems
* Vista-specific code can also be disabled via another INI file option,
incase this causes problems, or you're trying to run Fusion under Wine,
Darwine, or Crossover.
* Sound effects in Primal Rage 32X are working again.
* AVI output now should not affect what you see on screen.
* Screenshot options - you can now select to save screenshots at various
stages. Final is what you'd get from earlier versions, Corrected is non
filtered but aspect corrected, and raw is not aspect corrected.
* Minor modifications to Render Plugin stuff.
* Upped the number of Render Plugins again, to 48. Please don't ask for
any more, there isn't, and probably never will be, anything like 48
different plugins that are actually worth bothering with
* Modifications to Full Screen Resolution after noticing that default
resolutions for large widescreen monitors were sometimes not appearing
in the list. Should be fine now.
* A few more behind-the-scenes fixes.
kega kat at gmail dot com (withnospacesanywhere)
I use a frontend called emucenter that works within windows media center, so when you use an emulator in 16bit colour mode the screen will flash when starting the emulator and exiting it. Also a very annoying message appears in media center informing you about running 16bit in 32 bit blah blah".
Whereas if you run an emualtor in 32bit colour mode it's all very smooth with no errors etc.