Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yup.. you read it right. ;)

SteveSnake said:
A new version numbering system, and a whole load of requested features.
*LINKS REMOVED* added attachment instead.

If you notice bugs, drop a line on the Kega Fusion forum. I did.

·
Back to regular business
3,258 Posts
Yessss! Finally a new release of my personal favourite.

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Downloading right now. I liked Kega Fusion a lot, even though Gens is still my favorite... but maybe things will change...

·
Registered
139 Posts
I think that the site that Katsuya posted is illegal, because it has links to the 32X's & the Sega CD's bios....

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
shnord said:
I think that the site that Katsuya posted is illegal, because it has links to the 32X's & the Sega CD's bios....
Actually, klatch posted the link I just reposted for Kaiser Sigma.

but if it has all that... I guess this should be locked up...

(Isn’t Eidolons Inn an affiliate of NgEMU?)

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kaiser Sigma said:
Lord of Darkness... I barely used 3 or 4 on Gens... anyone knows where do you get them?
What Steve means is that instead of support for 8 choices in rendering plugins, there is now support for 24 choices. This was a feature request from someone who once converted about 16 known plugins from all sorts of emulators. If you had them all in a directory for Fusion to find, Fusion would only pick 8 for you to choose from.

In addition to Steve's examples, I'll attach the original archive the guy posted who converted all those plugins. I forgot the guy's name though.

Boltzmann said:
Downloading right now. I liked Kega Fusion a lot, even though Gens is still my favorite... but maybe things will change...
Fusion is pretty much the most accurate emulator for all its supported systems to this date, out of any emulator in existence. That was my reason for liking Fusion over Gens. But with Gens back in development as well..

schnord said:
I haven't seen them, but if there are any, you might as well report it with the direct links privately to an admin/mod here. You could also tell me those direct links through pm, after which I'll gladly remove the affiliated link(s) from my post, but that almost feels like I'm asking for bios files. :lol: So it's up to you.

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Katsuya said:
So... go to --> Eidolons Inn
They only have the very same 2 plugins as always, 2xsai and the interpolated one.

By the way, Eidolon's inn always carried 32X and Sega CD bios...

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kaiser Sigma said:
By the way, Eidolon's inn always carried 32X and Sega CD bios...
I can't seem to find it through conventional navigation, so I'll stick by what I said to schnord.

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
klatch said:
I can't seem to find it through conventional navigation, so I'll stick by what I said to schnord.
My aren't you "teh" suck at reading/web browsing...? Or perhaps it's true... people don't see that which they don't want to see...

Note: are you aware that pressing the "end" key is a mean of conventional navigation?

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Kaiser Sigma said:
My aren't you "teh" suck at reading/web browsing...? Or perhaps it's true... people don't see that which they don't want to see...

Note: are you aware that pressing the "end" key is a mean of conventional navigation?
Laugh, clown, laugh. :D

I didn't ask for public "enlightenment". Could you remove the attachment? It provides your address bar. Thanks :)

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
klatch said:
Laugh, clown, laugh. :D
You are a sore bad loser for not accepting your mistakes. Resorting to mockery and offense earned you that I report you to an admin for violating the rules: flaming for no reason.

klatch said:
I didn't ask for public "enlightenment". Could you remove the attachment? It provides your address bar. Thanks :)
I didn't ask for public insult. Therefore the enlightenment (which you earned with your petulant tone of "I can't seem to find it through conventional navigation") remains in there as a reminder that you are far from being perfect.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kaiser Sigma said:
You are a sore bad loser for not accepting your mistakes.

This sentence alone was enough to get me amazed. I have no more words for you. Go waste your time and ridiculous warring stance on someone else.

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,357 Posts
K, This is getting offtopic and into topics not allowed to be discussed , letting alone the fact that we dont allow flaming/insults in here. Closing...

Yours,
-Elly

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.