Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, EVERY time I visit the site, I have to relogin in, since you moved to the new server, before that, I had only logged in once for a 4 month period, anyone know why? I mean whats the point of having a login to disable popups, if everytime you viit the site you have to login, and you get the popup before you can login. Quite annoying.

B

·
0 Posts
Well, it's not supposed to happen and isn't happening to me either ... try going to your UserCP and check the cookie settings if they're all correct.

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
Cookies are working fine for me. I can count on my fingers how many times I had to log in manually.

K

·
0 Posts
I had the same problem using the login on the main page (http://www.ngemu.com), Kept logging me out and I had to relog on. but if I used the actual forum login here on this board it works fine.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, its working fine for me now, just by logging into the actual forums to ask about it, weird that by posting my question it fixes its self.

K

·
0 Posts
Actually I can't stay logged in on the main site ... it always logs me out even though I am logged in on the board ... that is pretty messed up since I have to deal with that damn pop-up all the time.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Every once in a while I get logged out (happened today actually), but it's never frequent in occurance.

I always log in via the boards, though, can't login via the main page with Mozilla.

B

·
0 Posts
I'll look into it today, while it's pretty hard to fix that problem as I myself don't experience it :/

K

·
0 Posts
yeah happens to me all the time now .. never before the move. I don't have a problem with other vB boards so I don't think it is my settings. It's like if I close the browser window it logs me out .. so I am basicly logging in everytime I come to the board ... pretty annoying :p

edit: Ok if I come from the link on my site it makes me log in the first time .. then I close the browser .. hit the link again I am still logged in. Did this about 6 times same results. Now I click IE shortcut to open a new browser window and go to ngemu.com and I am logged out. Does this everytime .. I am writing this post and just opened a new fresh window came to ngemu and I am logged out. Not sure if this helps but it seems to be my problem that I am having.

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
It started happening to me too, I think yesterday night. Everytime I enter the site, I'm not already logged in. Today, I was even logged out while browsing around the forum.

·
The (V)ighty |>uffleHuff
607 Posts
ya i was sorta havin that problem too...
if i just clicked on "post reply" it would give me this spiel bout not being logged in... and i would login and repeat over and over...
and i couldnt post anything.
After a while tho, i hit on right clicking the post reply button andclicking "open in new window" and it worked ok.
Not sure whats up wid dat

1 - 13 of 13 Posts