Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a GPU plugin for PSX emulaters like PSEmu Pro, ePSXe, and AdriPSX.

Heres whats new:
Fixed more problems with translucency and draw priority
Added dithering for Gouraud polygons. Improves sky in some games (Namco's Rage Racer and Ace Combat 2 among others)

You can get it at: kazzuya's site

got the news from www.emulation64.com

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmmm strange i didnt see the news on psxemu...or maybe its there ... i just thought that at it was at emulation64 so i thought it might be new ohh well ...by the way thanks disturbed

·
Registered
358 Posts
hehehe............careful when you're arguing with him..........i had to delete all my posts so he could fuckin' leave me alone......

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
were just having some fun.... besides i don't mind his remarks ... He's a great kid with alot of information regarding emus and other stuff...Frankly hes more mature than most of the 20 year olds ive known....but other than that hes still a kid and whatever he says is alright.....

C

·
0 Posts
Sheesh, you people can't take jokes, can you? :/

And no, you didn't ever HAVE to delete your posts Disturbed, it was your choice, and your choice alone, I didn't put your finger on the button, you did..

·
Registered
230 Posts
Originally posted by ice2hot
an expected reply out of a 16 year old.....
#1 That is a lame cop out. I have known CD for a long time and he is more mature then a lot of people I know. Do you think you are superior because you are older?? I hope not because that would be an expected reply from an adult who thinks they are. You made a lame sarcastic statement asking who was on his shit list. He gave you a sarcastic reply. Life goes on :)

Originally posted by Disturbed
careful when you're arguing with him..........i had to delete all my posts so he could fuckin' leave me alone......
#2 As CD said no one made you do that. It was your decision. Maybe if you hadn't been spamming all over the boards about your post count it would never have been a problem. And if you don't care that you had to do it then why do you bring it up???

#3 Emulation64 is shit...SO??? It was a plain statement. Everyone has likes and dislikes. Many of which have been vocalized on these boards. Everyone has a right to it.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Originally posted by Sandie
#2 As CD said no one made you do that. It was your decision. Maybe if you hadn't been spamming all over the boards about your post count it would never have been a problem. And if you don't care that you had to do it then why do you bring it up???
i was not "spamming all over the boards about my post count"....cause if actually cared about the post count i wouldn't delete them.....CDBuRnOuT was the one who started this whole shitty thing....anyway.....it's over and i never said he made me do it.....

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Sometime you can't joke.Sometime you can joke
In Thiland..............
Youger must respect to older this is very sticky...........
I see ice2hot bring some news that good
but it already old news it ok...........
but CD you said his source news is shit.............that not look like joke for me too............
It look like you insult him.................

·
Registered
230 Posts
I respect a person that has earned it. Just because a person is older then me doesn't mean I need to respect them. I mean for God Sakes Charles Manson is older then me, do you expect me to respect him!

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
In thailand we have a proverb that said..............
"Word is first ,Maths is second ,Book is thrid"
It mean if you want success in your life
Your word is the first thing to make you can live or not in social.........not your knowledge................

·
Registered
230 Posts
Well I don't give a rip what society thinks of me. Lucky for me I live in American:) CD was not insulting Ice he was insulting Emulation64. If he wanted to insult Ice he would hae said he was shit and not the site. And if I know one thing about CD , he has no problems making his feelings on any subject known. :)

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Originally posted by Sandie
Just because a person is older then me doesn't mean I need to respect them. I mean for God Sakes Charles Manson is older then me, do you expect me to respect him!
Well.......I don't know God Shakes Charles Manson
Older have more experience than youger.........
Older have seen the wider world than you thought........
This why you have to respect them............
Think in reverse way ...........
You are old.And A youger come to you and no respect to you.......
How you feeling...................

1 - 20 of 34 Posts