- Street Fighter II' - C.E. (Hack M1) runs bad
- Street Fighter II' - C.E. (Hack M2)
- Street Fighter II' - C.E. (Hack M3)
- Street Fighter II' - C.E. (Hack M4)
- Street Fighter II' - C.E. (Hack M5)
- Street Fighter II' - C.E. (Hack M6)
- Street Fighter II' - C.E. (Hack M7)
- Street Fighter II' - C.E. (Turyu)
- Street Fighter II' - H.F. (World 921209)
- Ninja Combat (set 2)
- 2020 Super Baseball (set 2)
- V Liner Combat (set 2)
- Ghostlop (prototype)
*Renamed MSHJ to MSHJR1.
*Renamed DDTODJ to DDTOTJR1.
*Renamed VHUNTJR1 to VHUNTJR2.
*Changed 2020 Super Baseball to match MAME.
*Changed Street Fighter Alpha to match MAME.
*Changed Cyberbots sets to match MAME.
*Changed Dynasty Wars World and Japan ROMs and names to match MAME 086u4.
*Added a kludge to stop Johns megasmasher super move in AOF2 to freeze.
*Fixed the graphic glitches in the game ending text with kof99 when you beat the game using the team with Ryo,Robert,Yuri and Takuma in.
well, i havent use kawaks myself in a long time, but i guess many people was waiting for this ;)

Go Get It

and enjoy of course ;)

·
Registered
907 Posts
yeah thats cool cause i still use it for my SFA 3 matches!!
OT:
So very cool but what IMO really is needed is a new online platform, Kaillera has too many problems imo :(
wbr Shin Gouki

·
Back to regular business
3,258 Posts
What about adding Metal SLug 4 (I know, they are following the MAME code of conduct, but IIRC the game should be two years old, now).

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
>> (I know, they are following the MAME code of conduct, but IIRC the game should be two years old, now).

Yeah, and that's precisely why they still won't add Metal Slug 4, Rage of the Dragons and others yet. The games have to be at least 3 years old, so maybe at some point in 2005 they will pop in.

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that should change ;p

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
For one thing, you could always have your own compilation of Final Burn Alpha, which is just as good as Kawaks and would allow you to add/remove games as you think you should. ;)

Something that's been bugging me with Kawaks is that they totally forgot about the many little mistakes and bugs the emulator has -- not only related to emulation itself, but also to the interface and such -- focusing only on adding/updating the drivers. I myself stopped using Kawaks (and other arcade emulators beside MAME) at once ever since I started messing with FBA's source.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I know, I'm too perfectionist. :p

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Great news, thanks match-all lady :)

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Death Metal said:
For one thing, you could always have your own compilation of Final Burn Alpha, which is just as good as Kawaks and would allow you to add/remove games as you think you should. ;)

Something that's been bugging me with Kawaks is that they totally forgot about the many little mistakes and bugs the emulator has -- not only related to emulation itself, but also to the interface and such -- focusing only on adding/updating the drivers. I myself stopped using Kawaks (and other arcade emulators beside MAME) at once ever since I started messing with FBA's source.
ammm, like... what bugs? :p i see it perfect

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
* Lady said:
ammm, like... what bugs? :p i see it perfect
I'm sorry, now that I stopped to think, I used the wrong word. It's not that it constains nasty bugs or anything, but what I refer to as 'bugs' are actually things that work, but could be improved a little, like error handling, for example. But you're right the way you see it, I don't mean to complain; I just think a few things, mostly in terms of appearance, like I said, could be arranged a little better.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
haven't seen/used Kawaks for a long time :D as for me it is also perfect emu :) spend few loong night with my friends and Kawaks and SFA series :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts