Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Nii Yugito fangirl #1
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... will increase a bit soon I think. So, whaddya all say about my new signature? :p

And uhm, to get this thread to actually have any meaning; how much do you think Proto and Elly will kick my ass after this? My irc logs won't be pretty.... but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, and whatever they say ;P

Kaiser, this is all for you! Bless the Lord of Darkness!

·
Nii Yugito fangirl #1
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Player-X said:
Something tells me that someone will tell you that that sig is too tall
It is? Awww, but it's Kaiserness!

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Cower in shame n00bs !!!!
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
Kaiser Sigma said:
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
It is a wall of madness! oO

(His insanity will consume us all!)

·
The Vodka Theme
747 Posts
Kaiser Sigma said:

that messege is somewhat.. desturbing.

·
The ChinaDude!!!
3,930 Posts
Too bad his ego can't touch me. I'm the one without the ego.
Btw, kaiser, i saw your pics, it seems you have the same kind of eyes as me. ;)

Heck, you almost look like me, or i like you. :p

·
The ChinaDude!!!
3,930 Posts
would it match my 1 meter record?!

it's 70cm nowadays :(

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
Kaiser Sigma said:
My ego you bastage!! I ain't insane... just incredibly proud of myself :p

Typically, the manically insane have oversized egos. :evil: :agree:

(Perhaps your insanity is rooted in your obsession with punishing new members? (Referred to as noobs))

:damnyou:

Note: Kaiser Sigma usually wears a buffalo hide mask when "disciplining" noobs.

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Yes and no... in this particular scenario Elly and Proto were the n00bs... wonder why... :p :evil:

Edit: You gotta admit it, that comic strip is freaken hilarious :rotflmao:

·
The ChinaDude!!!
3,930 Posts
took me couple of years, my hair grows quite fast.

And indeed a big ego is good, but it has a few drawbacks that the ego doesn't want to acknowledge and therefore shuts himself out of correcting these drawbacks ;)

oh, and argumenting that a big ego is good, only confirms what i just said :p

·
The ChinaDude!!!
3,930 Posts
you just confirmed it again :p

but i don't care. A big ego means one has strong feelings. And probably a strong sense of personal justice. That isn't bad, if it is used correctly.

"OOH I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE WITH A BIG EGO :p" you know this is true kaiser :evil:

·
The ChinaDude!!!
3,930 Posts
Kaiser, i love your ego :p

To me it means you have style. and style is everything :evil:

·
-PM to advertise here-
8,262 Posts
Man, has the definition of the word ego changed in the dictionaries?!!?!? oO

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.