Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i seem to like kabuto from naruto so i was wondering if anyone knows some good places online that have costume stuff for naruto characters because i want to wear the fore-head protector everyday but i also want to dress up like kabuto and i don't give a **** about what people will think because of the way i look.

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
Damn, we have a narutard on the board, they keep getting crazier everyday :p You could try Konoha import or check ebay from time to time....

Yours,
-Elly

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
*slap*(!)

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Is this considered cross-dressing? :p :joke:

But I understand you. I always wanted to dress like Mr.Spock, with pointed ears and all :p

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Boltzmann said:
But I understand you. I always wanted to dress like Mr.Spock, with pointed ears and all :p
That'd be... disturbing :evil: ;)

By the way, I gather Kabuto is a woman or something? I don't know a thing about Naruto so...

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
That would be ... interesting ... Well as long as it's not a dress I'm cool with it :p It's pretty ordinary. Goes along the lines of a bandana or something like that. ;)

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Kaiser Sigma said:
That'd be... disturbing :evil: ;)
It's a geek dream. Mark my words: I'll go to one Star Trek convention on the UK one day :evil:

BTW, is it just me or does Kabuto looks kinda gay? :p

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
I thought it'd look worse than that... he could have worse aspirations, imagine if someone'd want to dress up as Sesshoumaru :evil: :p

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Kaiser Sigma said:
I thought it'd look worse than that... he could have worse aspirations, imagine if someone'd want to dress up as Sesshoumaru :evil: :p
:lol: I googled for this guy, and got really scared. I should have known better :p

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
oO Just dont go outside dude :p

/me readies his bricks and other fun things to throw at duke/Bansai :evil:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well i saw a guy with the itachi red eyes contact lenses today,i didn't know they made contact lenses after that guy,well i want to wear the head protector all the time for the hell of it no matter what people say or think:).

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
dukenukem said:
Well i saw a guy with the itachi red eyes contact lenses today,i didn't know they made contact lenses after that guy,well i want to wear the head protector all the time for the hell of it no matter what people say or think:).
OK than... make a picture and post it here :)

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
dukenukem said:
The red eye contact lens existed since a long while... I doubt that they were created after an anime character ;)

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
To add something to the existing fanboyism, that is Sasuke (who got a 2 whirled eye) not Itachi (3 whirled eye) :p

1 - 20 of 50 Posts