playing FGO
10,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is that gray stuff the processor die is made of? :confused:

·
playing FGO
10,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Silicon? is that the same stuff put in breasts or sumthing? :p Damn now I know why Pam's jugs are FIRM. :D

seriously......i never knew silicon was gray. :D :D :D i always thought it looked like quartz or something.....clear and soft. :p Guess I've been looking at one too many implants, eh? :D :D :D

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
6,550 Posts
after chemial/mechanical polishing, silicon wafers looks more like a grayish mirror, i even use un-etched wafers as mirrors at the office.. :D:D:D.. the color of the die can also influenced by the type of technology/process used, type of local interconnect modules, how many metal layers used.. blah blah.. hehe.. :p

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Originally posted by Shiori
Silicon? is that the same stuff put in breasts or sumthing? :p Damn now I know why Pam's jugs are FIRM. :D

seriously......i never knew silicon was gray. :D :D :D i always thought it looked like quartz or something.....clear and soft. :p Guess I've been looking at one too many implants, eh? :D :D :D
:D Hah hah hah hah hah :D That's some funny shit there Shiori!! ROTFL!!!!

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Originally posted by Shiori

That's Silicone... with an E... damn, Shiori, for a tranny you sure are interested in boobs :rofl:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Originally posted by Asfaloth
That's Silicone... with an E... damn, Shiori, for a tranny you sure are interested in boobs :rofl:
taaahaha... I never really cared about breast implant, so when shiori was talking about silicon in it I was like :confused: :confused:

thanks for clearing that up Asfaloth.
as for shiori... pppfff...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.