Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*revived by scantly clad Baywatch lifeguard* :eek:

Whew. That thing is cool . . . OMG . . . and there was only one playable demo! 'Bout 10 non-playable demos. They are so kick-ass! Heh, played it at Sears :heh:. Graphics were so awesome. Better than PS2's, certainly. I first saw the DOA3 demo movie and thought, "Neat-o." Then I played the Oddworld demo. The graphics were the same level! I thought, "That's how DOA3 will look like, too?!" :evil: Phew . . . it's one big-ass monster, tho'. And the controller fit well, too. Not as bulky as some say, & I have medium hands. Wow :) :heh: :D :love:

·
Registered
965 Posts
Yes, MO and DOA3 are about all the Xbox is worth, atm..

At $500 for the entry level bundle, I won't be touching it at home until after x-mas.

And, the PS2 *can* push more polys than the Xbox..

·
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure it can, but from what I saw, it looks to have better, um, anti-aliasing(?). And the chars moved a lot smoother, too. A bit more realistic, I guess. IMHO :p.

·
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
November 15, U.S.

·
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
In-store demo. Behind a glass "safe".

Duh. (j/k) :p

·
Registered
310 Posts
xbox is crap stick to a PS2 or Gamecube microshit aint getting money from me with their system. the way i see the xbox: another method for bill to monopolize another industry besides xbox is just another souped up pc bundled in a black box

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I'll reserve my judgment until release day.... as long as the games don't bluescreen every 10 seconds or so, I think I can live with it :)

·
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My, what prejudice. Maybe shouldn't have started thread . . . NAAH!!

I wonder how people felt when the giant known as Sony got into the console business. Well, Sony wasn't monopolizing, tho'. But who knows? I'm gettin' a PS2 first (Ico, FFX, Kingdom Hearts). If something really, really cool comes out on XBox or GameCube, maybe I'll get on of those :).

·
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by Fou-lu
Having the money? j/k
:p :fingers: Bah, money is meaningless to me! Wait, that didn't come out right . . . :heh:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts