Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow...the graphics...amazing...the loading...no loading. As soon as I played it I was going to sell my PS2 on ebay. :) The game system is so cute. It is smaller then dreamcast. :) The cd's are mini cd's and the games are really fun. I played Luigis mansion and Luigi looks so cute. :) The ghosts are cute too!!! And I also played Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2. :) The game has a little graphic glitch every one probabily knows. The mission on the snow where u tie the big moving robot horse like thingys legs with strings and tie them up...when you crash the graphics on the robot flickers a lot. But it didnt affect me from playing it 1 straight hour. :)

·
Registered
965 Posts
Indeed. I concur with all of your statements, except Luigi's Mansion has 0 replay value, and it's very short :/

Also, I've never caught that glitch before, I'll remember to check next time I dig out Rogue Leader.

·
The (V)ighty |>uffleHuff
607 Posts
i wouldnt sell the ps2... i have a feeling it will be getting a lot better gaces than ngc

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok...the graphic glitch is on the 3rd or the 4th mission where you tie the big huge robots legs with a string using the a or b wing. Just crash into the robot and you will see the glitches. The robots details just flicker crazy.

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
i think because the gc is still in early age

·
The (V)ighty |>uffleHuff
607 Posts
maybe , but a lot of companies are tied to the ps and sony now because of the ps1's huge success...
n64's 'failure' drove many companies away

1 - 7 of 7 Posts