Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just out if interest....

3K views 41 replies 8 participants last post by  Bgnome 
#1 ·
I am wondering if one day (in the distant futur) if ePSXe will emulate the PSX hardware so well that there will be no need for things such as game tweaks or as much configuring, because it will work more like a real PSX (simply put the CD in and play)...

I know this is a daft question, but I am curious what u people think, as Mega Drive, SNES, NES emulation is almost if not perfect, even NEO GEO emulation is almost perfect, I know the PSX is far more complex, but will PSX emulation ever reach that elusive PERFECT status?

#27 ·
:rockets: :laser: :mg: :shout: :smash: :argue: :bash: :fingers:

brrrr chilly in here, and it was all so friendly

#28 ·
Originally posted by WUwata
:fingers: :fingers: this is for u mokey boy:eyespin: :eyespin: :lol: :lol: :lol: :argue:
:confused: First off when I said you it was not meant in the context of the reader, but the context of the tiny sentence i had. This showed psychological imbalance in the part of our little 'friend' WUWata in that he automatically assumes people direct derogatory terminology at him due to his enlarge ego and puny little brain, if there is one. If the only way he can feel secure is by throwing insults at people, feel free to do so, as it will further solidify my little theorum of psychological imbalance and the fact that he must insult to get attention. Furthermore, I do have a life outside of posting (albeit the more common connotations that some people might have). If you noticed, I'm only here after 9:00 PM eastern time, which suggests that I've been doing some serious gaming before then (mostly FFVII). Lastly, about the monkey. Do not insult avatars. They are sacred, wonder wing. Plus, the monkey is just a image, and is not affiliated nor has any thing in relations to do with me, so !@#$ off, @#$%.

#31 ·
to that I shall smile :) I don't agree with Gk on ePSXe will never be better than the PSX, but I agree that WUwata went to far with the monkey boy bit, it is 3.41 AM here and I am off 2 bed lol!!! hey smile make up, this thread went WAY off course!! :D

Oh and the reason I am up so late/early is that FF8 is GOOD, and animating + g/f kept me busy, oh and Avatars are scacred!!! hope u like mine!!!!

#36 ·
It's pretty much a comeback. Shmack down. Bam. You get the picture. :D It's also (in layman's words) an effort to try to explain why the hell WUWata's the ass he is. I shall name the ideas from that passage the Monkey Theorum (psychological imbalance and must insult to get attention), and slap it onto some post everytime he insults anyone again :D

#42 ·
ok, well flaming other people is bad. honestly id love to ban this guy too but he hasnt actually crossed the line, yet. you guys need to stop sinking to his level and flaming him, no matter how annoying he may be. NOONE should get flamed. rules are rules.
thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.