5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
:rockets: :laser: :mg: :shout: :smash: :argue: :bash: :fingers:

brrrr chilly in here, and it was all so friendly

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by WUwata
:fingers: :fingers: this is for u mokey boy:eyespin: :eyespin: :lol: :lol: :lol: :argue:
:confused: First off when I said you it was not meant in the context of the reader, but the context of the tiny sentence i had. This showed psychological imbalance in the part of our little 'friend' WUWata in that he automatically assumes people direct derogatory terminology at him due to his enlarge ego and puny little brain, if there is one. If the only way he can feel secure is by throwing insults at people, feel free to do so, as it will further solidify my little theorum of psychological imbalance and the fact that he must insult to get attention. Furthermore, I do have a life outside of posting (albeit the more common connotations that some people might have). If you noticed, I'm only here after 9:00 PM eastern time, which suggests that I've been doing some serious gaming before then (mostly FFVII). Lastly, about the monkey. Do not insult avatars. They are sacred, wonder wing. Plus, the monkey is just a image, and is not affiliated nor has any thing in relations to do with me, so [email protected]#$ off, @#$%.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Quite alright :D I had fun with jokes about the monkey until this ass came along. Oh well. Time to try something new anyways :D

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
to that I shall smile :) I don't agree with Gk on ePSXe will never be better than the PSX, but I agree that WUwata went to far with the monkey boy bit, it is 3.41 AM here and I am off 2 bed lol!!! hey smile make up, this thread went WAY off course!! :D

Oh and the reason I am up so late/early is that FF8 is GOOD, and animating + g/f kept me busy, oh and Avatars are scacred!!! hope u like mine!!!!

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
I never said that epsxe will be better than PSX. :confused: I merely stated the fact that unless you have a good graphic card, it's going to be hard topping PSX's graphic capabilities.

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
oops, tired, just re-read it, sorry :(

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
No probs. Sorry for the semibig words. I just had PSAT today, and mind seems determined to stay in that mode until tomorrow. :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Maybe you could take some time to explain to me what those words mean. I haven't seen those since I was in school(not that I paid atention to them).

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
It's pretty much a comeback. Shmack down. Bam. You get the picture. :D It's also (in layman's words) an effort to try to explain why the hell WUWata's the ass he is. I shall name the ideas from that passage the Monkey Theorum (psychological imbalance and must insult to get attention), and slap it onto some post everytime he insults anyone again :D

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
WUWata = |\/|4j0r suxx0rz.

/me gives up mass props to the monkey and co.

/me pesters the admins to ban this troll/arsehole/dickhead/etc.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Originally posted by Asfaloth
WUWata = |\/|4j0r suxx0rz.

/me gives up mass props to the monkey and co.

/me pesters the admins to ban this troll/arsehole/dickhead/etc.
Not to stereotype, but this dude sounds like he could be from AOHell..... I guess I'm not the only one annoyed by Mr. Lavos here.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.