Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Next ePSXe

I hope that the new release come with compatibility improvements... I think that would have to be the priority...instead of improving the internal SPU and CDR plugins, there are lots of plugins aviable to try them out.

· Registered
215 Posts
zSNES v.1.35 or 1.4 will definitely be released Christmas. Why? Since the beginning, there has always been a release of zSNES on Christmas.

BTW, it is a likelihood that MAME v.0.57 will be released 12/24, to mark the 5th aniverrsary of the beginning......

G

·
This was initally about ePSXe not ZSNES. That is why gerbilcannon reacted that way and gerbilcannon is correct, at least about ePSXe.
I'm a beta tester and I have heard nothing about when the new release will be made public. Remember, they do this in their spare time and it is holiday time for them as well. Please keep that in mind.
That said, I can say this, compatability wil be improved and the internal SPU and CD Rom as well. There are other things, but I can not disclose them right now. Be patient, continue to enjoy the release that is out, and the new release will come, in time, it will come.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

· Registered
215 Posts
Sorry about that. Just a sort of connection.....I wouldn't think that ePSXe 1.5.0 would be released until a month or two from now, at the very least. In consideration, the jump from 1.4.0 to 1.5.0 will be a much higher leap than that of 1.2.0 to 1.4.0. A similar situation is with Project64. They usually beta tested for about two weeks for 1.1, 1.2, and 1.3. After I asked about the situation with 1.4 the weekend after Remembrance Day, and two days later, beta testing started. They're still beta testing, and prolly won't be done till two weeks from now. Why has there been so much beta testing? This is going to be a huge release. And I mean, huge. I think the same might possibly go to ePSXe, or am I wrong, sxamiga?

· Banned
7,983 Posts
About ZSNES: I like the version 1337. I think I will keep that one for a few years, unless they make some vast improvement that I can't live without.

ePSXe: I hope that a new version is released on Christmas. That would make me very happy. Especially if it worked with Kyros!

· Registered
12,014 Posts
Originally posted by Cygoku
WE'RE TIRED OF WAITING
And I'm getting tired of your attitude. Do you pay the ePSXe team to produce a new version? No? I didn't think so. When it's out, it's out. No one ever said you had to use ePSXe. If you aren't happy with it, feel free to use something else.

· Registered
215 Posts
Originally posted by Ninja
About ZSNES: I like the version 1337. I think I will keep that one for a few years, unless they make some vast improvement that I can't live without.
From what pagefault has said, the Christmas 2001 zsnes will be a major release, not as large as version 1.337, but still a fair size. Maybe a new GUI, perhaps....? ;)

Edit: This forum should have the bucktooth grin smilie!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.