Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well...... I just wanted you to know that I just moved from my parent house to the back room of the office :p ...

yes yes... pathetic, but hey! it is something...... now I don't have to come early from a party :D .....l

the question is.... do you still live with your parents?

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Yes I still live with my parents but may be in a month or so I will be going into a hostel for higher studies.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
congrats, I don't know when I might move out of my parents house, if I do move out, Ill be moving out and in with my GF, only she is 2 years younger so I might wait a couple more years.

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well..... you know.... actually the best part of this is that I moved there with a friend that has really big b:eek::eek:bs and such a great azz! it is great.... well since she lives alone from a while and with me she doesn't have to pay rent and everything....:evil: :D

S

·
0 Posts
I still live with my parents, fortunately we can get along very well....
It's not that I dont want to live on my own, but there's an enormous waiting list here when you want to rent a house/place, and buying is out of the question; prices are INSANE!

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Samor
I still live with my parents, fortunately we can get along very well....
It's not that I dont want to live on my own, but there's an enormous waiting list here when you want to rent a house/place, and buying is out of the question; prices are INSANE!
hohoho!!!! I'm lucky 'coz the office is actually my mom's old house....

time killer and myself thought about starting our busniess some time ago, then I asked my mom if I could use her house downtown... she said "hey, don't worry, it's all yours, but try to get someone to live there, so you can get money for the taxes with the rent..."

I agreed, and then I rented a room there for a student...., but she finished university, so I moved there, and now I can have there my stuff apart from the office (the garage to be exactly...)

now I'll survive just with the office's incomes but it's OK since I take care just of myself.....

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,105 Posts
I have moved out from my house about 4 years ago....but i go back to my house every 2-3 weeks or sometimes 1-2 months.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Currently I'm a student at Queens Belfast. Like most students here in Ireland I communte home to my parents on the weekend but I have my own place during the weekdays.

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
hmmmm.......I am living with my parents.....!....I am 19.....and if all of the study stuff is near my house.....so there is no reason for me to leave the house.........I am a real father mother boy and proud to be one..........eheh........but I think we should bear our selfs in early age........just to be able to know what life actally is.......and whats it about..........since I am a chicken shit......therefore I am proud to be of what I am.........hehe :)

Ali

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I'm still living with my parents... and I guess I will for a long time :p I mean... I don't have many problems with them and as far as I stay here with them, less money is spent by me! :)

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Metalmurphy
I'm still living with my parents... and I guess I will for a long time :p I mean... I don't have many problems with them and as far as I stay here with them, less money is spent by me! :)
That's mostly the reason I'm here. Depending on where I go for masters, I'll either still be here for a couple years or at the school next Spring.

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
Originally posted by takmadeus
well..... you know.... actually the best part of this is that I moved there with a friend that has really big b:eek::eek:bs and such a great azz! it is great.... well since she lives alone from a while and with me she doesn't have to pay rent and everything....:evil: :D
how rude, well I think I can´t expect more than that from men...

you all are BASTARDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

·
5,797 Posts
BTW I need to wait 2 years to leave my parents house, guess why :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
I live with my parents, too. I guess I'll stay here for some time, since money is my problem, and unless I get a job(not very soon, I'm still high school student) I won't survive on my own.

SepHirotH OmEgA: how old r u? You're posting quite a lot, your brother would never post so much in one day.

·
5,797 Posts
Originally posted by Zephon

SepHirotH OmEgA: how old r u? You're posting quite a lot, your brother would never post so much in one day.
How old... well see my profile then... make counts :p

hey u know my brother???, I think he has pass as inaperceived
hey but he has 42? (I forget the other digit) that´s a geat number, or... it isnt? ;P

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
Yeh, still live with mom . . . but not for long! :evil:

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
I live in a rented condo. my parents pay the rent and all, but I have to budget wisely.

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,105 Posts
Originally posted by Shiori
I live in a rented condo. my parents pay the rent and all, but I have to budget wisely.
Same here. But im not living in condo.

Btw, after 4 years of living outside alone, i am sure i can survive no matter where i go ... I had alot of pressures the first year i left my house and went to somewhere i totally not familiar with,especially have to speak some kind of language which i didnt familiar with...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts