Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Strange... my PC doesn't need heavy tweaking, customizing and constant care. Mine must be faulty.
Mine must be faulty too. Funny, our servers at work(Win 2000 SP4) "crashed:rolleyes:" only once in 2 years.....and it happened during a firmware upgrade...

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
I agree with both these statements above

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
lol. Bsod's in Vista are common AND userfriendly, it saves your info for when you boot back in

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Bootcamp is one of Mac's biggest draws

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Theres a reason over 89% of the market uses PC's. When was the last time you saw a Mac using DDR3 or Core i7?

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Why does a 1tb hdd cost 119 for a PC, but $400 for a Mac?

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Apple is well aware that most of their customers have this perception that all of their products are premium quality and thus, the premium price is justified.

iPod is a "premium" portable MP3 player.

iPhone is a "premium" cellular phone.

Macs are "premium" PCs. (PC+ as I've heard one of them put it :rolleyes:)

So going by this mentality, $400 must be going toward a premium 1TB HDD that is somehow better than a "typical" 1TB HDD.

I think Apple's slogan should be: iMac - the idiot's PC. I just can't justify paying a large sum of money for an inferior product. Since I generally build my own systems, I really can't justify purchasing a Mac.
Please don't get me started on the iPhone. I sold mine within 2 weeks......my 3 year old xv6700 could do more then that worthless piece of *&%$

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Edit:

But Phil... what about... the Apple? ;p
Rap, the Iphone cant even send a multimedia message. An Iphone cannot download YOUR OWN FRIGGIN CONTENT. I download songs and apps for FREE, i download rom upgrades for FREE....and you know what the best part is.....?

I CAN USE MY PHONE AS A TETHERED MODEM....so I can make the most out of my $80 phone bill.

And the bill for my iphone was $147.86 btw.

Just live with it....a Mac is like a real apple, when you first get it, its all nice, delicious and shiny, but one you leave it out for a few hours it will start to brown.......as in all those little annoyances come up and bite you in the ***.

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
The thing is, when you jailbreak it, you basically have to reflash the rom so you dont get i-bricked during a firmware upgrade

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
I know. I sold my iphone anyway, as even though the iphone is 3G now, its still painfully slow compared to EVDO Rev. A

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Rap, it's on you swashbuckling gangster. bring it son. If your not packing at least a GTX285 with a Q9650, then go home:p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts