·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Have you tried clicking it? Maybe it leads to the member's rom collection :p

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
cloudvii, it's the thing for the ngemu arcade ;)

PS. have you noticed that it kind of messes with the margin, like for chrono archangel, it goes down to the NEXT line instead of right next to his nick because his username is so long

·
[Insert Ad Here]
333 Posts
I like the trophy icon, hopefully I can keep mine for a while.

I'm wondering though, will there be similar icons for the ngemu's awards winners?

·
Premium Member
8,201 Posts
hushypushy said:
cloudvii, it's the thing for the ngemu arcade ;)

PS. have you noticed that it kind of messes with the margin, like for chrono archangel, it goes down to the NEXT line instead of right next to his nick because his username is so long
sniff... snif.... i know
not my fault my username is long...

i recommend evryone to check out the Arcade section. The new version is mucho better :)

·
-PM to advertise here-
8,262 Posts
Yeah, I saw the trophy...wondered if I had time travelled as I first thought it was for NGemu award winners. Realized time machine is not invented and clicked it. Lead to the arcade and started Cat Bowling. 1, came close. 2, came closer to Cid. 3, I hit my Nos button :p

·
Emunext fanboy
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have you tried clicking it? Maybe it leads to the member's rom collection
Yeah I tried that the first time ^_^ . Too bad I didn't find any roms ^^" (Not even Yuri Sakazaki's pics :D )

I stopped going to the arcades since awhile, I think I'll have to take a look again ^_^

·
-PM to advertise here-
8,262 Posts
Yeah, "Taking" is better than "getting" ;)

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,478 Posts
HEY! :(

I did nothing wrong :(

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,478 Posts
Whats wrong wiz zat?

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
hmm same here, I just can't be bothered with those flash games, they are nice to try once, but somehow I don't feel the need to get an award myself. But don't let that stop you from playing them yourself :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.