Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got it at a fair price and it does work. but all i know is that it is running some operating system called ms dashboard. it has a few different applications like the media center and media player. no emulators yet...

but first things first. how do i connect it to my computer to transfer files? (please go easy on me). no i dont know what kind of chip. i asked. he didn't know. but it does have 80gb wd caviar hard drive installed i know that.

so anyway. how do i connect the modded xbox with the ms dashboard interface to my computer? anybody.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
the controller ports are a non standard USB interface.

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
you can get usb through a different cable, or you can make one by butchering a controller cord.

If you have the MS Dashboard (the standard one) then FTP might be a bit of a trick, but if you can boot up an alternate dashboard (EvoX, XBMC for example) then you can get the FTP network settings from there. Check out the xbox scene (I won't direct link) in google and you will find more information about getting FTP access from there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.