Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am getting the problem with Game FIFA 2002, the game starts acting very strange.........I didn't had this problem with TNT2 m64, dunno why is this happening. Th game run fine but sometimes it hangs...........before it hangs there is this one problem, the players start of play by them selves, I mean it seems as the button of the joypad are shot circuit or something like that, the buttons which I don't want to press, seem to be activated without even touching or pressing them..........I checked the joy pad its okay..........where can the problem be, well the other games seem to be running fine........except FIFA 2002.

Ali

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Try different Detonator drivers.
I switched the new 23.11's to the "old" 21.83 (Windows certified), cause i was having some troubles w/ them.
Also, check in the readme of your game if your videocard hasn't any troubles w/ it.
I remember "Midtown Madness" who was having such awful glitches w/ my old geforce256 card.

bye

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.