Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed all the r4 files in a folder and run the _DS_MSHL.nds as it ends with nds, But it says can not fined moonshl folder!...

Is they anyway to get R4 to work with no$gba?, Im just intrested with the themes on r4!

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
It might work if you also dump the firmware from your DS and then set no$gba to load from the firmware (encrypt the .nds file as well then).

I highly doubt it will work though, not to mention you won't really be able to do much even if you manage to get it to work. Something which I told you before. It's pointless to try.

Also it sounds as if you may not have dumped enough as it's complaining about a missing folder, a folder which you can't really put anywhere as the R4 will have a specific location for it which is most likely not attainable on the PC (a directory like R4\Homebrew\moonshl ).

So yeah basically short answer, I can't say for sure, but I incredibly highly doubt it's possible.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
It would need work on the emulator's core programming, which would in turn need either the approval or active work by Martin; but since he hasn't been active for nearly a year, that would prove problematic at best.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts