Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you guys upset w/me? I wonder because it seems when I post, no one even acknowledges that I've even posted. I think UncleClive did, but I'm not sure. So I thought I would ask. Thanks for any replies.
After what happened this week and now this, I'm feeling pretty down right now.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I'm definitely not upset with you, and I'm sure I speak for the majority of the board when I say that you're DA MAN!! :D

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
No need to worry, man! We're here for you.

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Don't even think that way sxamiga.......we have a great deal of respect for you.....don't think that anyone is upset with you......!.....See we took notice of your post and replied......!.....eheh.......take it easy......!

Ali

·
Blitz Gundam Pilot
1,014 Posts
yup, don't think that way sxamiga

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
why would we be upset w/ u? ur a great mod, and an even greater person... u can be proud of that as not many ppl are like u. so, we have no reason to be upset w/ u!!

cheer up m8 :)

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
That's right. Nobody is upset with you. You haven't done anything bad to us. You're a great administrator. You don't need to be sad(except for the last days events). :D :D :D :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys that was just what I needed. Yes, Bgnome I did see the bombing post and I did reply. Thanks for telling everyone that I am in Northern California on the other side of the country. I feel much better, except for what has happen in NY and Washington and for what, I fear, may come. Many many thanks to all.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
I'm glad you're OK now!

:) ;) :eyespin: :heh: :innocent: :idea: :smash: :D :rolleyes: :yawn: :eyemove: :love: :wink: :wtf:

Look at all those smilies who like you!

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Who did anything bad to sxamiga?:mad:
I'm gonna make them suffer;) (soul eating and other things like that:p )

Anyway sxamiga,I'm (we?)not upset with you;)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts