Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not completely understanding a few things if someone would help me out...

I read the FAQ'S,I searched and did not find anything,I Also read the rules..But if This is posted somewhere I apoligize

1.When you run a game you have to run the .ISO file of it right?Well when i do that It says" This is not a playstation game"Is this Becuase I did something wrong?Or can it just not run it right

2.How would I get patch/Mem Card Files from my playstation to the computer? I have a USB to USB cord,I have a ethernet Cord with an adapter for the PS2,I'm confused on this

And i have read alot of posts and All i see if people asking for help and things such as these,And I would Just like to Thank you for making PCSX2,Its one kickass Program

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
well if the emu says its not a playstation 2 game
check the game
and try with another one
because maybe your iso has some problems and the emu cant read it
like a ps2 game
also know that the emu currently only runs ps2 games
not ps1 for that use another emu

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright I got that working thanks...But still how Do I get a patch/Mem Card Fils from my playstation to the computer? I have a USB to USB cord,I have a ethernet Cord with an adapter for the PS2,I'm confused on this

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont meanto spam or to double post but can someone please help me?I saw the tutorial on making patches,But I want to know how to get files from my playstation to my Computer?Please Help

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
well about transfering files from ps2 to pc
i google a little and found a post from blk5oh on another forum that says:
"hey guys, i got the solution.
go get a ps2
go get a pen drive/usb flash memory stick
go get codebreaker
put in codebreaker
put in pen drive
select device manager on the codebreaker main menu
now you can transfer saves from your memory card to the pen drive
if you want to download game saves off the internet and they're not codebreaker saves, go download a program called ps2 save builder and then you can change the type of the file the save is. like if the save is for AR then open it with ps2 save builder save it as a codebreaker save, then wahlah, you can transfer it on to your pen drive then use codebreaker to transfer it on to your memory card."

the link to the forum is this http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/123109
if this doesn't work for you
try googling a little more it doesnt hurt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts