Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I am using the No$gba emulator and while playing through the JUS tutorial, the game said it saved the game succesfully after completing every tutorial.

When I exited No$gba and tried to turn it back on with JUS, the game loaded but won't let me skip the intro and everything reseted as if I haven't even played the game before. I check my BATTERY folder and it has my JUS.sav in it.

I don't know what the problem is but can anyone help me or explain to me why the No$gba won't load the save with the game? The .sav has the same name as the game.

Note: Also, I don't know if this is the problem but Jump Ultimate Stars has the english translation patch.

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
Which version of the emu are you using? If you are using 2.6a, then leave the save type as auto; otherwise, follow the instructions in the sticky FAQ thread on how to set the correct save type. After you set the save type, save the setting, and reload the game or restart the emu (close and run the emu again).

If that doesn't work, then try saving in-game without using the patch.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.