Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is the 4th of July. So I just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY USA!!!!!!!!!!!! Barbecue and fireworks for me tonight.:D
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
It's not that it sucks, it's just that they say it's better then all the other places, which it isn't much better.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I must agree with you Asz. I love the USA and wouldn't want to live anywhere else. But we have our problems too. This country is no better than many that are out there. I am still a loyal American though, born and bred in the USA and proud of it.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
well, what the heck... Happy Birthday neighbors!

living in Canada, I think of the USA as just the next house; of course I like my place better, but I can understand they should like theirs too :)

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Originally posted by Raziel
USA sucks:D
Raziel...
Have u no shame?
U can t judge by urself what is bad or not.
I personnaly think that usa are better than france(which is my country), just for my future purposes.
So i think u should keep ur opinions for urself in a case like this..

bye

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, usually people like the country where they're coming from best :)
It's because you've been born there, the national feeling etc. etc.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
OK,I guess I just have to explain myself or else....
What I meant wasn't that the country sucks,I think that a great part of the people leaving in the US think that they're superior to the whole world just because they live in the US!
What I dislike the most about USA,is the fact that when there is a war in an oil producing country,the americans are there,but when there is nothing to gain ,they just pretend they don't have to be involved,it's so obvious it makes me sick,even if France isn't a great country either(a very bad country),I think we have a more "normal" way of thinking.
But as Rargh said when we were chatting together,it's true that USA can be a great country for french people(and other nationalities as well)whe you're looking for a job,cause there,people don't care what you look like,they just want to take the best person fir the job(but there is also a part who still look to what you look like or where you come from).
Oh,and tell that president of yours to buy himself a brain,cause if he doesn't want to reduce toxicals gazs coming from the US,he's "great country"won't have a planet to exist on in the close future.
That concludes my explanation.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Boarf...yesterday was USA birthday of independence....
I won't say (like raziel ) that USA sucks ( I prefer France!!! And I think Rargh and Raziel too...But USA is not my favorite country it's sure...). But remind you that in 9 days, it's in france....14th July !!!

(On va faire couler l'champagne à flots!!!):cool:

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Originally posted by Eijin
(On va faire couler l'champagne à flots!!!):cool:
SURE!!!!!!
And I'll end the night like this::love: :wtf: :eyemove: :spy: ,in that order I believe(hope everyone understand what those smiley mean).

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Ok, Raziel.

but the fact is that money makes all the way of thinking.
Imagine that another country w/ plenty of money would become
the world leader.Its inahabitants would surely think they re the best of the planet cuz of their wealth.

so, don t blame United states.
Blame money.....(i don t blame it anyway, i like it ^^)

BTW,
yup, faisons peter le champagne et prenons quelques filles, mareaux!
FETE NATIONALE^^

:D :D

·
Registered
775 Posts
I don't know about you guys but I had a hard time finding M-80's and blockbusters, fucking mayor made every firework illegal here. I barely found any in chinatown the other day:mad: :eek: :mad:

·
Registered
513 Posts
>I don't know about you guys but I had a hard time finding M-80's
>and blockbusters
From what I've seen it's like that all over. Apparently the police aren't interested in the untold number of murders and beatings and the like that society is faced with and would rather spend their time protecting us from oh-so-dangerous fireworks.

Here in the northeast (where I live) there's been a rather large push to confiscate illegal fireworks (hell, they've started to confiscate fireworks *period.*) What I found that hilarious was the news from New Jersey last night. Namely, in Ocean City a large city-sponsored fireworks show managed to set a passing barge on fire. "Professionals" I'm sure. ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts