Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Wow, this sounds really great :thumb:

When I heard the intro I thought it might even be fit for the beginning of a dance track :p

I played the game several times and the atmospere in your music feels the same as the one in the game, though I didn't recognize the tunes literally.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer.

:(

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reichfuher said:
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer.

:(
Sorry man... As always I'm having problem with Geocities! Does anyone know some free sites where I can host my track??

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Perhaps I can zip it and upload it here ;)

I was able to download it ;)

What's the upload limit for zip files?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Cid Highwind said:
Perhaps I can zip it and upload it here ;)

I was able to download it ;)

What's the upload limit for zip files?
First it says that the limit is 2MB but when You try to upload a 2MBzip file it says the limit is 1,8MB. This track doesn't sound so good when downsampled so I didn't upload it myself like I did with mz old tunes....

EDIT: OK I've had it with those free hosting sites!! I made an FTP :D. For anyone interested : Username: Vejita666 (like duh!), Password: vejita666, Adress : 127.0.0.1 , Port : 36. If there are any errors (which shouldn't accour coz I tried to connect via FlashfXP from my brothers comp and it worked) please post them here.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Vejita666, 127.0.0.1 is the loopback device. Basically meaning you're just connecting to yourself. 127.0.0.1 is exactly the same thing as connecting to 'localhost'. 127.0.0.1, any IP in the 192.168.* range and 'localhost' won't work for anybody else to connect to your FTP.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LordXeno said:
Vejita666, 127.0.0.1 is the loopback device. Basically meaning you're just connecting to yourself. 127.0.0.1 is exactly the same thing as connecting to 'localhost'. 127.0.0.1, any IP in the 192.168.* range and 'localhost' won't work for anybody else to connect to your FTP.
Damn I knew it:/. Guess the world will never hear my tunes ;).Does anyone know a good free hosting site or a good tutorial to Mozilla??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts