Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
JPCSP v0.02 released

JPCSP : Java PSP Emulator

JPCSP - Playstation Portable emulator written in JAVA has a new version released as of the 13/03/09 as v0.02 (older news yes, but has not been discussed here yet)

New official jpcsp release. A lot of stuff are new so try checking google code for changes . Few more games are going ingame , and some of them are even playable ;)

Enjoy

The jpcsp team
Changes - jpcsp - Google Code

2D Games such as Astonisha Story and Tales of Eternia are in a playable state and attaining quite proficient speed and having sound.

3D games are beginning to work as well with Harvest Moon: Boy and Girl is showing quite solid progress, albeit with low frames.

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
yayyyyy!

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
"[ Posted by shadow on 2009-03-13 08:17:51 ]"
Old news.

·
Registered
1 Posts
jpcsp & encrypted games

I'm really interested to know if there is a way to play encrypted games with this emulator. :rolleyes: For example "god of war chains of olympus" cannot be recognized from the emulator. oO Unfortunately many nice games are encrypted. :(

·
Banned
221 Posts
jpcsp team got the miracle

well i have to say that jpcsp team is amazing, working everyday and gettings a great progress if you don´t believe me see the pic the first 3d psp game playable in all the world all the spirits to jpcsp team i´m impresived with all this..i´m testing games for post debug info in the jpcsp forum...:thumb:congratulations:thumb: guys keep your work...:wub::D:);)

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
Nah, it doesn't exciting me at all. I will be happy if they crack the encryption games first. :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.