Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a problem in this wonderful emulator that friends also happened to them
The first time you download the jpcsp (6.0 or svn) works perfect, but then when you close the emulator and want to open again this occurs:

black screen no longer appears and if you try to load a game does not load, everything is just gray.

please help me, many people this happens, I have xuggle, the latest java, directx I have no idea what the problem.
thanks 4 read :thumb:

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,507 Posts
JPCSP can only play decrypted ISOs.

Games can be decrypted with a homebrew app and a PSP.

·
Tyrant
555 Posts
How about asking at their own forum?
JPCSP is known for being broken in some revisions, because they change/add features at a daily basis.
The latest revision is 2054, so you are way behind with your 2021 anyway.

Another, very important tip for guys like you: If you can't handle problems arising with developer builds, just keep your hands off of them. They are meant for people who know what they are doing and are able to give propper reports.

JPCSP can only play decrypted ISOs.
That's no longer true since over 200 revisions back. ;)
And it gets improved on a nearly weekly basis since then.
(Support for firmware up to 6.36 right at the moment)

...and JPCSP had a popup window telling everyone, who wanted to run an encrypted game, that this was not supported in the earlier revisions.

He was talking about the canvas screen not even going black, like it normally does.

Your post doesn't say anything important that would allow anyone to help you.
True, but why just pulling something right out of your arse, then?
Instead of asking for further info, like you normally do.
Or just ignore him, like I normally do?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok dude
I see no one around here had this error, I tested with the latest builds and still this problem, if someone else wants to help, is welcome

1 - 7 of 7 Posts