Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so as most people probably do, I have a Joytech 360 Pad (the wired Xbox 360 controller). But the problem is I can't really use it with Dolphin. FYI I have Dolphin SVN R 3109 downloaded from the official site through the forums, but I don't think the version has anything to do, as I've tried various. I use the Dolphin KB controller plug-in, but again I don't think that's the problem cause I tried the other two (nJoy 0.3 and 0.4) with equal results. In every game I own the same happens (SSBM, Mario Party 7, Zelda Windwaker and Resident Evil 0 and Remake). The specific problem comes with the joystick, as when I pull it diagonally upwards to the right it stutters and instead goes the opposite direction or in some other weird ways, thus deeming it useless. I used Pinnacle Game Profiler and it worked (separate paid software which lets you control any PC game with a pad), but not so good with SSBM because the timing isn't perfect, so if someone can help me get this to work with Dolphin itself and its controller plug-ins I would really appreciate it :)

PS: Off-topic, but i wanted to know how to fix Mario Strikers Charged, as I get a black screen when opening the game. If it matters i have Vista 64, using Dolphin x86 because it runs faster and has DolphinIL, I have an Intel Core 2 Duo P7450 2.13GHz processor, 4GB DDR2 RAM, ATI Radeon HD 4650 graphics and 500GB 5400RPM hard drive, the screen is a 17.3" 1600x900 one. My settings for graphics are no anti-aliasing, no vsync, no filtering, anisotropic x1, fullscreen video mode of 1600x900 and native resolution. Also I can't get SMBB to play, I get the Insert disc message, and any version of Dolphin I try doesn't fix the problem. Any extra advice on getting better framerates in other games that I can't really play at decent fps like Twilight Princess (GC), Mario Power Tennis, Mario Kart Double Dash and Super Mario Sunshine greatly welcomed :D

Thanks for everything in advance.

Even more off-topic, but how does Budokai 3 play on Dolphin and for what console (Wii or GC) is it?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hmm today I got a wireless receiver for xbox 360 controllers and solved the problem. Apparently it was my controller, cause now I can play up to 4 wireless controllers with no issues, but another problem arised: how can I possibly get good fps when playing with 3 others on melee?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.