Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a psx controller with dual analog control sticks hooked up with a gamemon universal usb converter ( converts ps2 / psx / gc / xbox controllers to usb ) it works fine with other things , and shows up and works , but it seems to randomize what the axis value is , on the left vert will some times be 0 or 1 , horizontal is almost always 1 but once appeared as 5
and the right always appears as 5 , on both >.< whats it supposed to be as.
and the r1 sometimes sends square , l1 triangle and r2 doesn't work at all it seems . but when i checked all of them were still set up how they were supposed to be

WHAT THE DUCK!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
i have a psx controller with dual analog control sticks hooked up with a gamemon universal usb converter ( converts ps2 / psx / gc / xbox controllers to usb ) it works fine with other things , and shows up and works , but it seems to randomize what the axis value is , on the left vert will some times be 0 or 1 , horizontal is almost always 1 but once appeared as 5
and the right always appears as 5 , on both >.< whats it supposed to be as.
and the r1 sometimes sends square , l1 triangle and r2 doesn't work at all it seems . but when i checked all of them were still set up how they were supposed to be

WHAT THE DUCK!!!
works just fine for me make sure the controller type is right and then set up each key i have the same gamemon deal you have de sure you installed the software that came with it! it does not like generic drivers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.