Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A man and his wife were driving home one very cold night when the wife asks her husband to stop the car. There was a baby skunk lying at the side of the road, and she got out to see if it was still alive. It was, and she said to her husband, "It's nearly frozen to death. Can we take it with us, get it warm, and let it go in the morning?"
He says, "O. K., Get in the car with it."
"Where shall I put it to get it warm?"
He says, "Put it in between your legs. It's nice and warm there.
"But what about the smell?"
"Just hold its nose."
The man is expected to recover, but the skunk she used to beat him with died at the scene.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
:evil:

just married couple had their honey moon in the mountains (winter)
to warm their house husband got outside to bring some wood
when he came: "oohhh my ears they're so cold"
"my husband put them between my legs and warm them"
he did as she said and than he got outside to bring some more wood, when he returned situation repeated (ears between legs :p), then he again got out for wood and return with the same complain, than his (new)wife couldn't stand and told:
"ears only those ears, and what about your hands?!?"

:evil:

·
The Vodka Theme
747 Posts
a blond is driving in the city. really fast 90 kmh. a blond police woman stops her.
"show me your license". the blond looks and looks but she cant find. so she asks the pilice woman how it looks.
"it has your face on it you silly!" so she looks in her bag and find a makup merror. "here i found it!" and shows it to the blond police woman. so the blond replies:"Oh, you can go! i didn't know you were a cop too!"
:D

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Kellicros said:
Family site, hey, FAMILY SITE! :p
ooooooooops... let's just hope those young persons that read this are too young to know what's goin' on :evil: ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts